- We are asking all clientele to arrive wearing a mask. They are required, and this is not debatable.
All of us will be doing the same throughout all appointments. In the event you do not have one
please let us know and we will have some in supply just in case. Masks must be worn during the entire appointment
and must be worn properly, covering both nose & mouth.
- Please arrive to your appointment alone. No friends or family members will be allowed
as we are trying to limit the amount of people inside the shop.
- We ask that all clients show up at the time agreed upon for your appointment.
Please do not arrive early as we will not have a waiting area to limit client to client exposure.
- DO NOT COME IN if you started to feel sick, if you are currently sick, have just gotten over sickness, have been around someone who is, or are taking care of someone who has been ill.
- If you show up to your appointment looking or acting unwell, we may ask to reschedule.
- Lastly, please be conscious of distance around other clientele and artists during your time at Sanctuary.
If you have any questions, feel free to email the shop page and we will get back to you as soon as we are able to.