- All clients are to arrive wearing a mask. Masks must been worn over your nose and mouth for the entirety of your visit to Sanctuary. Our artists will also be wearing masks throughout all appointments. In the event you do not have one please let us know and we will do our bets to accommodate you.
- Please arrive to your appointment alone. No friends or family members will be allowed
as we are trying to limit the amount of people inside the shop.
- We ask that all clients show up at the time agreed upon for your appointment.
Please do not arrive early as we will not have a waiting area to limit client to client exposure.
- DO NOT COME IN if you started to feel sick, if you are currently sick, have just gotten over sickness, have been around someone who is, or are taking care of someone who has been ill.
- If you show up to your appointment looking or acting unwell, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Lastly, please be conscious of distance around other clientele and artists during your time at Sanctuary.
If you have any questions, feel free to email the shop page and we will get back to you as soon as we are able to.